New York City Event Planners: Signature Drink Bars – A Great Solution for Every Hostess
We all love throwing parties for our friends and families, but sometimes our pockets run dry after decorations, food and drinks for all our guests. One budget-friendly solve we love is a signature drink bar – a perfect way to get creative, and save a few dollars!
First thing is first; decide on your signature drink or theme. A signature drink bar does not mean that only one drink is available, it can still allow for guests to create their own mixtures but with just more limited options.
We love a champagne bar for brunches and summer affairs. Light and colorful – these are always a hit.
Champagne Bar Supplies:
- Dry champagne (you can pick these up for under $5 dollars a bottle!)
- A number of juices like orange juice, cherry, or pomegranate.
- Bowls of raspberries, blueberries, and/or strawberries for a bit of fun.
Total cost? Less than $5 a guest!
Quick Note: If you don’t want guests to see the low prices of your juice or champagne, invest in a few great pitchers to pour alcohol in for display. These will last you for a lifetime of parties! (same idea goes for our second bar too!)
A make your own martini bar will make all your guests feel suave and classy, a let’s be honest, the men will all feel like Bond. This is a great drink option for cocktail parties, before dinner drinks and when you are ready for the night to take you on an adventure!
Martini Bar Supplies:
- A clean gin
- Simple vodka (citrus-flavored vodkas work well here too!
- A bottle of nice, dry white vermouth
- A juice option is good to have for guests who need a little fruit (orange, lemon and grapefruit all work)
- Olives! Cocktail olives are a classic and blue cheese stuffed olives are always a crowd-pleaser.
- Lemon and orange peels can also be a nice garnish!
- Optional: Angostura bitters (or anything orange or peach) or a nice option for guests to switch up their normal martini habits.
Total cost? Depending on the gin and vodka you grab – less than $10 a guest!
So next time you are debating whether or not to throw a party because of budget, just remember, you can cut down your booze costs by almost three-fourths by choosing one drink to theme the party with!