Long Island Event Planners: Wedding Guest Books, that aren’t Books!
With everyone transforming all the tradition aspects of weddings it is no wonder that traditional quest books are out the window too!
This is a great way to get crafty with your wedding and really make your guests’ attendance memorable and unique.
Janga: A Game with Hidden Messages
- Buy a few Janga sets before you wedding and leave them on the greeting table with small sharpie markers. Guests can write short and sweet messages which you will remember and smile about every time you play the game!
Wooden Spoons: Cook Your Way to A Happy Marriage
- If you and your soon-to-be spouse are kitchen lovers, have friends and families write their messages on wooden spoons you can decorate your kitchen with.
Champagne or Wine Bottles: A Fun Way to Celebrate Milestone
- Place bottles along with table with signs, “1 Year”. “5 Year”, “50 Year” etc and let guest sign their wishes and advice for your future anniversaries. These are precious to save and help celebrate your milestones!
Photos: Visual Storytelling
- They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so let your fans capture their attendance and love in a fun photo! These also make for lovely albums and decorations around the house.
Pre-Made Photo Book: Advice for the Ages
- Create a photo book of you and your hubby that leaves a blank page with each photo. These can include you holding fun signs in the photos like, “What should we do if we fight?” or “Best date night idea” for guests to leave their advice and wishes on.