Best Honeymoon Beach Weddings
We won’t lie. The chillier New York weather becomes outside, the more we start dreaming of exotic honeymoon destinations that will be the cherry on top of a perfect fall wedding. In fact in the grand scheme of planning, tropical destinations are typically less expensive ventures in the fall season. So pull out your planning binder, and tuck away these dreamy locations for potential post wedding getaways.
1. The Maldives. We doubt you’ve ever seen such crystal clear blue water. Off the coast in the Indian Ocean, the Maldive Islands have two Four Seasons luxury resorts which are picture perfect for a honeymoon locale. The balmy 85 degree weather complements any activity from scuba to yoga to sailing.
2. Seychelles. Far it may be, don’t let that stop you from checking this spot out as a potential destination. Seychelles is the definition of quintessential paradise. We would call it a true oasis of private tranquility.
3. Bora Bora. Probably best known for those treehouse like above water bungalows, Bora Bora is the ultimate luxury spot. From sunset cruises to all inclusive resorts that deliver breakfast in canoes (fact), this Polynesian getaway will leave you a vacation to dream about for years.
4. Thailand. This tropical country’s beaches will draw those looking for an exotic escape. There is huge amount of culture, sights to see, and activities. All accompanied by stunning white sand beaches of course.
5. The Cook Islands. White beaches, deep sea fishing, quad biking adventures, nightlife, lagoons, snorkeling, culture, dance shows. Need we say more? There’s so many ways to add excitement to your honeymoon here.
6. Tahiti. Tahiti Tourisme North America says, “Intimate resorts, small peaceful villages, and miles of quiet pristine beaches explain why Tahiti is ranked #1 in the world for “alone time.” Hellooo honeymoon perfection.
7. British Virgin Islands. The closest location on our list, the BVI’s are luxury itself. Fine dining, amazing sailing, snorkeling, and to die for beaches, don’t miss out on this nearby gem.